If you’re an owner of the T-Mobile & LG G-Slate you should check for updates on your tablet, Android 3.1 Honeycomb should be arriving to your device.
Google is already on Android 3.2 but T-Mobile and LG are just now getting Android 3.1 going to their customers. In Android 3.1 Google made a lot more changes that users will be able to appreciate than they did in 3.2.
According to Google the following user features became available with Android 3.1:
- Expanded Recent Apps list – The multi-tasking feature built-in with Honeycomb has been improved so that it can hold more application thumbnails.
- Resizable Home screen widgets – The ability to change the physical size of all your homepage widgets will be available to you.
- Support for external keyboards and pointing devices – You’ll be able to use a USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse with your tablet.
- Support for joysticks and gamepads – You’ll be able to use your USB connectable gamepads, like the XBOX 360 or PlayStation 3 controllers.
- Updated set of standard apps – The Browser, Calendar, Contacts, Email, and Gallery native applications have either been improved with new features and/or UI optimizations.