The HSPA+ 4G Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet has landed at T-Mobile after months of anticipation. The new tablet is available now with a two-year contract for $399.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate. The tablet out of the door is cheaper by $80 than the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 that Verizon offers, and has been offering for the better part of three months now.
Currently T-Mobile isn’t taking orders for the HSPA+ 4G Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 on their website, the tablet is available through select physical T-Mobile retail shops for the time being (find a shop near you using the T-Mobile store locator tool here).
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 provided by T-Mobile features the following technical specifications:
- 4G HSPA+ mobile broadband with 3G support too
- Android Honeycomb
- 10.1-inch HD (1280-by-800) capacitive multi-touch screen
- 1GHz dual-core processor –NVIDIA Tegra 2
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of built-in memory
- 1.3MP front facing camera, 3MP rear facing camera
- Pre-installed applications and services – T-Mobile TV, Qello®, Samsung Media Hub, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD demo, SIM City Deluxe demo, Blio® eReader and Zinio®.
- 1.24lbs. and 10.1 x 6.9 x 0.34 inches (W x H x D) – Thinner and lighter than the Apple iPad 2